A-type : general rubber, synthetic rubber, soft rubber, poly-resin, leather, wax, etc.
C-type : rubber and contains the tiny hole material that that the vesicant is made in
being used for plastic
D-type : general hard rubber, hard resin, acryl, glass, thermoplastics, printing plates,
● Dial value:1-100 degree
● Pointer journey:0-2.5mm
● Stress at the end of pointer:0.55N-8.06N of A-type and C-type;0-44.5N of D-type Overview
● Shore durometer is used to test hardness of sulfureted rubber and plastics, such instrument has
● A-type and D-type apply to test the low and medium level hardness and high level
hardness of materials.
● C-type applies to test the hardness of shoe-making porous materials made by vesicants within
plastics when the compression rate is 50% and stress is beyond 0.049MPa.
● Complied with ASTM D2240, ISO/R686, DIN 53505, and JIS R7215
● Dimensions: 115 x 60 x 25 mm
● Weight: 200 g (net); 300 g (gross)